Dear Marketplace Vendors & Exhibitors,
We would like to invite you to join us and celebrate summer at our landmark Canadian Artistic Food Expo (CAFE) on the beautiful Bay of Quinte, Belleville.
Your participation will provide you with the opportunity to display and sell your products to a very large motivated crowd estimated to be in neighborhood of 5,000 to 6,000 over the one day event.
There are many reasons why you should consider this invitation. Onsite surveys conducted during previous Food Festivals revealed the following information:
- 74% of visitors felt vendor booths enhanced their festival experience
- over 70% enjoyed learning about products & services while visiting the event
- the average age demographic was 28 – 45 yrs. old with young families
- over $50,000 was spent onsite for food &/or merchandise
Please read the package carefully to ensure you are aware of all fees & regulations and let us know immediately if you decide to join us, so we can hold a spot for you.
Registrations are valid once Registration Form, Payment & Insurance Certificate have all been received.
*Events are weather permitting and subject to change. Please email email@example.com to find out if an event has been cancelled due to weather. Events may be delayed or cancelled due to extreme weather
Who Can Register?
– Private organizations that provide high-quality goods or services to the community at a cost and exhibit at festivals and events to market these products.
Single-Item Food Vendor
– Vendors who sell only one type of high-quality food item. Not including the sale of beverages.
Multi-Item Food Vendor
– Vendors who sell multiple types of high-quality food item. Not including the sale of beverages.
– Individuals who provide handmade goods to the community at a cost and exhibit at festivals and events to market or sell these products. This does not include pre-purchased souvenirs or merchandise.
– Organizations/Charities providing a service to the community raise awareness of their cause and are funded through donations by the private/public sectors. Not-for-profits groups are asked to please provide a FREE activity for all festival and event participants. Groups will not be permitted to sell products or fundraise at an event. No solicitation.